The Kinder MX20 has a lightweight alloy frame and fork, driven by Shimano 8 speed rapid-fire gears and cassette. The wheels are lightweight, 20/24H and have Kenda Small Block Eight tyres. It is then finished with a compact, lightweight, one piece handlebar and stem and a junior specific saddle.
The Kinder MX20 only weighs 8.47kg making this one of lightest bikes in the world for it’s price point and specification! Less weight helps smaller riders start easier, accelerate faster and handle the bike with more control.
- RAPID FIRE 8 SPEED SHIFTERS
- NARROW HANDLEBAR & SHORTER STEM
- JUNIOR SPECIFIC SADDLE
- LIGHT WHEELS
- KENDA SMALL BLOCK 8 TYRES
- NARROW & LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM TUBING
- FULLY INTERNAL HEADSET
- JUNIOR SPECIFIC PEDALS
- OVERALL WEIGHT – 8.47KG
- INSIDE LEG MEASUREMENT 49CM – 63CM