Specialized Turbo Levo 29” M E-bike – Black/Gloss Tarmac Black/Smoke
The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. We’ve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar eMTBs to shame.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 160mm travel RockShox 35 Silver TK fork.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|FORK||Rockshox 35 Silver TK, 160mm travel TurnKey damper|
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox Deluxe Select w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″|
|REAR TYRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM NX Eagle, single-click lever|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Trail Grips|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|SEATPOST||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized harness|