The iSkute two-wheel auto balancing electric scooter, the iSkute version 3 is an updated, improved and more reliable verion of the iSkute V.2 board giving a clean, branded finish and a stable ride with fast response making it safer and easier to control. You can stand still, turn 360 degree in a spot or zip up and down the path.
The iSkute board V.3 looks great as a gift. The box is branded beautifully and it has a branded user manual in perfect English unlike most other segway board brands which use generic boxes and badly translated user manuals. The iSkute electic board has embossed wheel arch protective bumpers for extra swegway style points. The V.3 now has black lower panels and coloured top panels giving a unique look when side by side with similar looking brands.
The greatest update to the new iSkute is the tech inside. Iskute have been working hard on the most important electrical components inside the board over the last year to ensure the board is as reliable as it can be.
Two wheels, two motors, with a double balancing gyro system to keep you upright. It accelerates by simply applying pressure with the front of your feet. With a driver motor within each wheel, that can be controlled individually with your feet for easy turns, responsive acceleration and smooth breaking. The iSkute includes a UK certified charger and a 12 month warranty upheld in the UK by a reputable supplier. We are also here to assist you in store should you require aftercare or have any warranty issues.
- Maximum speed: 10km/h
- Maximum load weight: 100kg
- Minimum load weight: 20kg
- Battery charging time: 2/3 hours
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Battery type: Samsung 20 cell Lithium Average mileage: 9-12miles per full charge based on a 65kg weight on a smooth surface
- Grenergy lithium-ion battery pack (protected with fire resistant hard out casing and internal gel)
- Wireless speaker (Bluetooth compatible)
- Average runtime: 2-3hours based on a 65kg weight on a smooth surface