100% Racecraft MX Motocross Goggle features:
- Outriggers: Helping to achieve perfect fit and balance. Racecraft has outriggers to help the goggle sit evenly and snugly against the face. The outrigger system makes the Racecraft feel comfortable. A tearoff post is affixed to the outrigger, which stops the nuisance of a sliding tearoff clip.
- Removable Nose Guard: The attachment of the 100% nose guard is a unique incorporation of the frame co-molding to insure stability and protection in the most testing condition.
- Foam: Thirsty triple layer moisture managing foam helps to keep the sweat out of your eyes.
- Lens: Anti-fog coated Lexan lens for flawless vision. The frame has a raised section at the top of the lens to offer a bit more vision, and the peripheral landscape is incredible. Most riders prefer a clear or mirrored lens, but 100% goes the extra mile by including both lenses with the goggle.
- Strap: The Racecraft goggle has a strap that’s as wide as a landing strip. At 45mm wide, the elastic strap is robust. It’s also has a wide bead of silicone prevents the massive strap from sliding.
- Co-molding: This feature allows the incorporation of patent pending technologies into the frame while still holding 100% performance and styling true.
- Air Intakes: Patent pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management
- What’s in the Box?: The Racecraft goggle arrives as 4 Goggles in 1 with the options you can choose from. You get a Mirrored Lens, an Extra FREE Clear Lens, Removeable Nose Guard and 20 standard Tear-Offs.